If you develop a high temperature or new continuous cough you might have Coronavirus.
- Please stay at home for 7 days.
- Please do not book an appointment.
- Please do not come to the practice.
- Please contact NHS 111 if your symptoms worsen.
Until further notice appointments can only be booked by phone – 01159 440088.
Our priority is to minimise social contact and help protect staff and patients.
Thank you for your co-operation at this incredibly challenging time.
Everyone is being reminded to follow Public Health England advice to:
- Always carry tissues with you and use them to catch your cough or sneeze. Then bin the tissue, and wash your hands, or use a sanitiser gel.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water, especially after using public transport. Use a sanitiser gel if soap and water are not available.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Avoid close contact with people who are unwell.